Current Job Openings
Are you looking for a great opportunity to build your sales career in a bay area start-up? We are looking for outgoing, self-motivated individuals who are excited to be on the phone and great at building relationships with customers.
PPSM is a fast-paced IT startup company looking for candidates that can help us grow our successful business.
We have a next generation UX and many differentiated features that have helped propel the company to new heights.
The PPSM management team has an amazing track record, selling three successful startups to the same customers PPSM is targeting. Along the way we have become the launching pad for many sales professionals building amazing careers in an incredibly short amount of time.
Although experience is helpful, we are a 100% performance driven company. We’ve been very successful in our first couple years of business and are looking to propel our growth for the rest of this year.
We will promote, provide stock options and additional compensation for top performers regardless of previous work experience.
- Responsible for growing their individual and team’s number of new business closed by proactively generating new qualified leads.
- Identify, qualify, sort, and track leads.
- Aggressive, energetic self-starter who enjoys working in a quota-driven environment
- Minimum of 100 outbound prospecting calls day
- Exceptional cold-call prospecting using consultative phone skills, including the ability to clearly articulate, inspire, project confidence, influence, overcome objections, and remain resilient throughout
- Research and document relevant contact information for existing leads/keeping contact information updated.
- Utilize our CRM to ensure activities are documented properly, opportunities are forecasted accurately and adequate information regarding the prospect and/or opportunity is communicated.
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience selling technology solutions to Director and C-Level executives to SMB and midmarket focused MSP’s and/or Resellers/ MSPs
- Experience meeting minimum outbound call volume and/or talk time goals
- Must be organized and detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills.
- Strong computer knowledge required.
- Ability to multi-task with several tools, work independently and prioritize tasks, honor rules of engagement and follow policies, processes and procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Tell us about yourself! We want your resume with a short cover letter written specifically for us. We look forward to hearing your story. Please send to email@example.com
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.